منتديآآت بنــُـٍآآتُ الٌــكَــوَيـٍـًتُ و آلًــُـــٌعــربِ

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حيأإأكم أإألله بمنتدآآنآآ~~{منتديآآت بنــُـٍآآتُ الٌــكَــوَيـٍـًتُ و آلًــُـــٌعــربِ }~~ بَإدآآرة miss.saroOo

2 مشترك

Jang Geun Suk and Rain

keko
    keko
    عضو فعال
    عضو فعال

انثى عدد المساهمات : 24
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2010
    العمر : 33
    الموقع : www.allofan.com

Jang Geun Suk and Rain  Empty Jang Geun Suk and Rain

مُساهمة من طرف keko الثلاثاء سبتمبر 13, 2011 4:52 am

IU

السلام عليكم و الرحمه .. شحالكم و شخبااركووم عسااكم بخيير و سهااله ..~ love5

وحشتووني أويد شي فـ الدنيا ..~ love4

Jang Geun Suk and Rain take photos together

Jang Geun Suk and Rain  1315888840981

Two hot stars, Jang Geun Suk and Rain, recently met up for some fun times together. On September 12th, Jang Geun Suk shared photo updates of himself with the world star.

Jang Geun Suk wrote, “I met a man today. This is none other than raw liver!!”

Looking playful in one cut and friendly in the other, it’s amusing to see the ahjumma fans lined up at the window behind them, looking as excited as ever to be catching glimpses of the Hallyu stars.

The ‘raw liver’ statement Jang Geun Suk makes is in reference to his guesting on MBC‘s ‘Knee-Drop Guru’ where he talked about his friendship with Rain. At the time, he had stated, “I have something that Rain hyung doesn’t have, and it’s none other than a youthful liver.”

Netizens commented, “I’m so jealous!”, “Can I join you for drinks?” and “The best network to have!”

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

---------------------------------------------------------------------

الترجمه ..~

ان هالاثنين التقوا ببعض يوم 12 سبتمبر .. و قال سوك اني اللتقيت برجل اليوم .. و كان في فاآآانز هناك و كانوا مستانسين واايد .. و قال سوك ان انا عندي شي مو موجود عند رين ..~

و تعليقات الفاانز على الانتر نت ..~

" أنـا غيور جدا ".."هل يمكنني الانضمام اليكم " loool star2

و بس .. انتظروا جديدي .. و سوري عل التأخيير ..~ love
    عاشقت يامابي
    عاشقت يامابي
    عضو نشط
    عضو نشط

انثى عدد المساهمات : 56
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/11/2011

Jang Geun Suk and Rain  Empty رد: Jang Geun Suk and Rain

مُساهمة من طرف عاشقت يامابي الخميس نوفمبر 24, 2011 11:26 am

ارقاتوا